
RSVP
The Reception is at:
The Kelowna Ramada Hotel & Conference Center
April 15, 2006
4:30 pm
~by invitation only~
To those who recieved an invitation to the reception, Please RSVP by March 20th.
To do so:
1. Click on the comment spot right below this message
2. In the space provided, let us know your name and how many will attend.
3. Click "anonymous" sender
4. Click "Login and Publish"
If you have any problems, please RSVP by phone: 250-807-2702
Thank You very much!
Lodging for out-of-town guests:
We have reserved a block of rooms at the Ramada Hotel & Conference Center. When you register for a room, refer to our wedding and you will recieve a discount.
Click on this link to book your room: http://www.ramadalodgehotelkelowna.com/

26 Comments:
Hi Teesha,
Just wanted to let you know that Les and Dana Boersma as well as Kaylie Boersma (age 3) and Logan Boersma (age 1) will attend your wedding and reception. We are really looking forward to it! Take Care.
just a test
Teesha and Darren,
Im responding on behalf of Brent and I to say that we will be in attendance for your wedding and reception. *Best wishes*
Natasha
Teesha and Darren,
There will be 2 of us attending the wedding and reception.
Tegan and Greg
We will be absolutely delighted to be at your wedding. Wouldn't miss it for the world.
All our love, Mom & Gary
Dear Teesha,
Lindsay, Liam, Calum, and I wish to thank you for the invitation to your wedding and are pleased that we will be able to attend. We are looking forward to seeing you again and meeting Darren.
Tim Erickson
Teesha and Darren...We are delighted to be able to attend your life changing, fabulous Wedding day! We love you and bless you whole heartily! Enjoy the engagement! It's so special! Marriage ROCKS! Call if you need anything at all!
Dave and Nikki Bishop
Hi guys!
We will absolutely be there cheering you both on!!
love you both,
Shawn and Reece
Hello Teesha and Darren,
Uncle Chris and I, along with Jordan will be delighted to attend you wedding and reception. We're looking forward to it. Congratulations!!
Love,
Aunty Lynda
Hi guys!! It's Desi and Lisa. We are so excited for you! What a God-thing. Unfortunately there is quite a large body of water in between us right now. However, I will be praying for you guys and especially on your day of committment and celebration. Thanks so much for the invite - wish we could join & be there with you. Love, Desi & Lisa
Heh Sis!
Katrina & I will be there! See ya soon.
Cory
Hi Teesha,
Thanks for the invite to your wedding!
The Ford's will be there!!!!
Darrell, Denise, Spencer, Karly Caleb.
...if that changes as to who can come I will let you know.
Blessings,
Denise F
anonymous said...
Dear Teesha.
We are looking forward to see you as a bride.We pray the presence of the Holy Spirit will be at your wedding.
Farmor and Farfar.
Hey Teesha and Darren
Congrats you two! I am really excited to hear your getting married. Unfortunatly, we are unable to make it that weekend, but I look forward to hearing all about it. God Bless your special day!
Constance and Brad Hedd
John and Gale DeWitt and Crystal and Travis will be attending.
See you soon.
Hi Teesha
Congratulations, Christine and I will be there :)
Luv Julie
Hey Teesha and Vern - sorry, couldn't resist that one! Matthew, Riley and I will be there! We wouldn't miss it for the world! Can't wait to see you both again and to watch this chapter in your life begin! Marriage is the most wonderful thing - it's right up there with parenthood - but wait awhile on that one! *L*
~ Love you both, Matthew, Bethany and Riley Joel
Hi Teesha & Darren,
Thank you for the invitation, Rod, Louise, Darren and Tiffany Smith look forward to the wedding and reception. See you then God bless both of you.
Sweet You know I have to be there...
LOL
Csaey D
Hi Teesha,
We wish you both all the best and wish we could be there for your special day but unfortunately it just isn't possible. May God bless you both.
Kelly, Lori and family
Darcy, Wendy and boys
Hi, Teesha Sandra and Evan Fletcher would love to attend Congratulations!!!
Hi Teesha,
I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner - my mom just called to remind me. All 8 of us will be there. We are looking forward to it!
Auntie Sara
Hi Teesha - we are so excited for you! Unfortunately we are unable to be with you this weekend, but we wish God's blessings for you both.
Love, Danaya and Dave MacDonald
hi guys. we are looking forward to being there. see you in april
love chris and di
Hey teesh...bob & lyn cooper will be there with bells on...
Hello
Best of luck to you both -- may you have a happy wedding day, a joyous honeymoon and a wonderful life together!
By the way, I - found your link by clicking on the Next Blog button ... cool idea for online RSVP!
Post a Comment
<< Home