Teesha and Aiden's Second Baby Shower
Auntie Linda Knight, Auntie Edna and Dana planned a wonderful baby shower for us when we went to Williams lake. It was a really special time for Aiden to meet all the Aunts and friends of the family. He was the honored guest as there was a line up for who got to hold him next. And once again we were blessed with an abundance of clothes and gifts for Aiden. When I got home, I did 4 large loads of laundry of just his new clothes... so we are quite stocked up for this year!!! Thanks to everyone.
Auntie Linda Knight, Auntie Edna and Dana planned a wonderful baby shower for us when we went to Williams lake. It was a really special time for Aiden to meet all the Aunts and friends of the family. He was the honored guest as there was a line up for who got to hold him next. And once again we were blessed with an abundance of clothes and gifts for Aiden. When I got home, I did 4 large loads of laundry of just his new clothes... so we are quite stocked up for this year!!! Thanks to everyone.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home